Root Your Android Device Using KingoRoot
Brief description about KingoRoot
KingoRoot for Android is a software, programmed by years of dedicate
development, which can help Android users to root their devices in the easiest and safest manner.
Unlike any other rooting instructions, self-developed tools or programs, Kingo Android ROOT is trustworthy software that has been extensively tested by millions of Android users and carefully programmed after years of development.
To Root your Android device using kingoRoot you have an Internet connection or wifi network. But wifi network is best or 4G network is also best.
It is free of any charges, risks and preparations. Users no longer need to mess with the complicated scripts in some forums or be afraid of bricking and damaging their phone.
Lets Start with Simple steps to Root your Android device :-
- Download KingoRoot Android Application from the given link i.e. Download KingoRoot.apk
- Install KingoRoot into your device. Open it.
- Enable your internet connection or WiFi.
- Then click on One Click Root button in kingoRoot. This will start rooting process as Shown Left Image.
- Wait for 2-5 minutes depends on internet speed.
- After successful completion you will see following message shown right.
- Close KingoRoot and then open your phone Application menu you will see icon in App list.
- This is the App named as SuperUser which is automatically installed at the time of rooting process.
- Now your Android device is successfully rooted.
- Install any App that ask you for the root access of your device. like luckypatcher, CheatDroid etc.
If you will face any problem in rooting process then please comment below.